Scheduling under the Office of the Registrar, is comprised of Course and Room Scheduling. Class Scheduling oversees academic course scheduling, maintenance of the course catalog in CUNYfirst, analysis and maintenance of course attributes, modes of instruction and maximizing space utilization.
The supporting materials can be used by all academic departments/programs for the preparation and submission of each term’s course schedule.
Class sections are to adhere to the official Bell Schedules listed below. Kindly note, that the Summer Bell Schedule will be updated every year based on the actual dates of the upcoming summer sessions.
- Winter 2021 Scheduling Instructions
- Spring 2021 Scheduling Instructions
- Summer Bell Schedule
- Spring/Fall Bell Schedule
- New Definition of Modes of Instruction (Updated June 4)
- Computer Lab Request
- Lecture Hall Request
- Media Room Request
- Add Form*
- Modification Form*
- Instructions on How to Search for Writing Intensive Courses - Global Search
Note: The "Add" and "Modification" Forms are to be used after the first day of each semester, when eCSP has closed.