Information for Faculty
CUNYfirst Grade Rosters for the Spring 2020 semester will be available in Faculty Self-Service as of Friday, May 15. Upon posting your grades, you will receive a grade post confirmation. The PDF links listed below include general information and step-by-step instructions on how to enter your grades using CUNYfirst. All Grade Rosters must be submitted no later than Thursday, May 28.
Due to the impacts caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the University instituted a Flexible Grading Policy where students can apply the option of CR/NC grade in any course taken in the Spring 2020 term. This option will be available to students after grades are posted in CUNYfirst. Students have 20 business days after the deadline to opt for CR/NC grade.
It is imperative you submit your Grade Rosters by the deadline. Inaccurate or late submission of Grade Rosters may result in loss or inaccurate financial aid awarding for all students for the 2019-20 Academic Year. In the event of a federal or state audit, inaccurate financial aid awards could subject the college to significant monetary fines.
For additional information regarding the Grade Roster, please contact John Lucente, Rachel Negron, or Denetra Christian. They can be reached via email at:
Our virtual office hours are Monday – Friday from 9am to 5pm. Due to all in-person courses being moved to distance learning, evening hours for the Office of the Registrar will be postponed until the end of the Spring 2020 term.
- Flexible Grading Policy Faculty Information Sheet
- Credit/No Credit Infograph
- Flexible Credit/No Credit Grading Policy FAQs
- Grade Clarification Memo
- Grade Submission Memo-Spring 2020
- CUNY Final Grade Submission Deadline Policy
- CUNY Uniform Grade Glossary and Guidelines
- Non-Passing Grade Road Map
- Verification of Student Enrollment Policy
- Verification of Enrollment Rosters Instructions
- How to Enter Grades in CUNYfirst
- eGrade Correction User Guide
- General Information on Failing Grade Confirmation
- Failing Grade Confirmation Faculty Instructions