NEW: The Office of the Registrar will be open from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM on Friday, December 14, 2018. The office will be closed from Monday, December 24 to Tuesday, December 25 and Monday, December 31 to Tuesday, January 1, 2019.
NEW: The Excelsior Scholarship application for the Spring 2019 term is now open for new applicants, and will close on Monday, January 14, 2019. The link to the application is found at hesc.ny.gov/excelsior. Please be reminded that current Excelsior Scholarship recipients, including students who first received an award in Fall 2017 or after, do not need to take any additional action for this term.
Kindly be advised that as of the Fall 2017 term VA Certification has been moved to the Office of Veterans and Military Affairs, located in Shuster Hall 201 A/B. For further information on the certification process, kindly visit their website at https://tmg-web.lehman.edu/veterans-affairs/index.php
The Office of the Registrar is the keeper of your academic records. The Office updates and maintains the accuracy of your courses and grades, semester and cumulative indices, withdrawals and personal information.
The Office of the Registrar is committed to serving the College community by designing and implementing applications which facilitate student’s registration, class offerings, and room assignments. We are committed to maintaining the accuracy and integrity of our students’ records, and are guided by the principles of fairness, good stewardship, and a commitment to excellence.
Office of the Registrar Management
- Yvette Rosario, Senior Registrar
- Maria Ramirez, Administrative Coordinator/Assistant to the Senior Registrar
- John Lucente, Registrar
- Rudranauth (Nelson) Tulsiram, Associate Registrar/TAP Certifying Officer
- Milagros Gallardo, Associate Registrar/ Scheduling Officer
- Daniel Nicasio, Associate Registrar/ DegreeWorks Master Scriber
- Jean Geiger, Assistant Registrar/ Course & Classroom Scheduling
- Denetra Christian, Assistant Registrar/ Records & Transcripts
- Adeleke Akano, Graduation Specialist/Undergraduate
- Jacob Ortiz, Graduation Specialist/Undergraduate
- Marilyn DeCastro, Graduation Specialist/Undergraduate
- Nelsy Ramos, Graduation Specialist/Undergraduate
- Sheniqua Fleming, Graduation Specialist/Graduate
- Carmen Rodriguez, TAP Coordinator
- Rachel Negrón, Enrollment Coordinator
- Miguel Barragan, Student Records Coordinator
- Michelle Bermudez, Customer Service Coordinator
Main phone number: 718-960-8255
Main fax number: 718-960-7336
Main e-mail: Registrar.Office@lehman.cuny.edu