NEW:The Office of the Registrar will be closed on Tuesday, February 12th, Monday, February 18th, and on Friday, February 22nd from 12:00pm to 5:00pm.
NEW:The deadline to declare a major to be effective for the Spring 2019 term is on Thursday, February 14th, 2019. All requests submitted after this date will be processed for the Summer 2019 term.
The Office of the Registrar is the keeper of your academic records. The Office updates and maintains the accuracy of your courses and grades, semester and cumulative indices, withdrawals and personal information.
The Office of the Registrar is committed to serving the College community by designing and implementing applications which facilitate student’s registration, class offerings, and room assignments. We are committed to maintaining the accuracy and integrity of our students’ records, and are guided by the principles of fairness, good stewardship, and a commitment to excellence.
Office of the Registrar Management
- Yvette Rosario, Senior Registrar
- Maria Ramirez, Administrative Coordinator/Assistant to the Senior Registrar
- John Lucente, Registrar
- Rudranauth (Nelson) Tulsiram, Associate Registrar/TAP Certifying Officer
- Milagros Gallardo, Associate Registrar/ Scheduling Officer
- Daniel Nicasio, Associate Registrar/ DegreeWorks Master Scriber
- Jean Geiger, Assistant Registrar/ Course & Classroom Scheduling
- Denetra Christian, Assistant Registrar/ Records & Transcripts
- Adeleke Akano, Graduation Specialist/Undergraduate
- Jacob Ortiz, Graduation Specialist/Undergraduate
- Marilyn DeCastro, Graduation Specialist/Undergraduate
- Nelsy Ramos, Graduation Specialist/Undergraduate
- Sheniqua Fleming, Graduation Specialist/Graduate
- Carmen Rodriguez, TAP Coordinator
- Rachel Negrón, Enrollment Coordinator
- Miguel Barragan, Student Records Coordinator
- Michelle Bermudez, Customer Service Coordinator
Main phone number: 718-960-8255
Main fax number: 718-960-7336
Main e-mail: Registrar.Office@lehman.cuny.edu