We are Open Monday through Friday 9:00 AM - 5 :00 PM
In an effort to reaffirm Lehman College’s commitment to a safe and respectful environment, we are writing to make you aware of a new mandatory online training course, CUNY’s Employee Sexual and Interpersonal Violence Prevention and Response Course (ESPARC). This course is required by New York State Labor Law Section 201-G. ALL CUNY EMPLOYEES MUST COMPLETE THIS COURSE BY OCTOBER 9, 2019. Employees must complete ESPARC even if they completed a workplace violence or sexual harassment training in the past.
HOW TO ACCESS ESPARC
- Log-in to Blackboard
- Lehman College ESPARC 2018-2019” should be listed on the right-hand side of the screen, under "My Organizations." Click on "Lehman College ESPARC 2018-2019."
- On the next screen, click on "ESPARC Training Module."
- Click on “2018-2019 Employee Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Response Course” to begin the course.
CUNY Civil Service Exams
Our mission is to provide exemplary service to our faculty, staff, students, and administrators in support of Lehman College's educational goals. We do this by providing strategic support and effective guidance in the areas of recruitment, benefits, compensation, employee relations, and staff development - all while promoting an environment of diversity.
We Provide Assistance in the Areas of:
- Managerial and Staff Development
- Employee Relations
- Performance Management
- Classified Staff Labor Relations
- HR Data Reports
In addition to utilizing HR staff email, feel free to address any Human Resources concerns or issues you may have at: email@example.com