Lehman College’s graduate studies programs are dedicated to dynamic research, diversity, and the active engagement of students in their academic, personal, and professional development. Class schedules are arranged to accommodate working professionals, reasonably priced tuition enables scholars to work toward the future affordably, and extensive resources are available to enhance learning. Located in the Bronx and a short ride to the center of Manhattan, Lehman is home to over 2,300 graduate students.
Graduate Open Houses and Information Sessions
Lehman College offers an extensive array of more than 40 master's degrees in: the humanities, fine arts, natural sciences, health fields, teacher education, social work, and business. The Office of Graduate Admissions hosts regular, program-specific information sessions for many of our graduate programs. Our Graduate Information Sessions are designed to highlight the benefits and value of a Lehman College graduate degree and provide prospective applicants with an overview of our graduate programs. It is also an opportunity to meet with faculty and learn more about the application process, tuition costs, and transfer credits. Schedule a Campus Visit Today
Graduate Degrees and Fields
- Advanced Certificates and Master's Degrees in Education
- Advanced Certificates and Master's Degrees in Health Sciences, Human Services & Nursing
- Master's Degrees in Natural & Social Sciences
- Master's Degrees in the School of Arts and Humanities
- Master's Degrees in the School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- PhD Programs offered through CUNY Graduate Center
For more information, visit the Graduate Studies website.